Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Is this art, or is it crap?

In Barcelona last week, I was attempting to take a photograph of myself in Parc Guell. Rather than ask someone else to take the photo, for once I decided that I would get out my mini tripod and put my camera on it, switch my camera to ten second delay between pushing the button and the photo being taken, and then sit down on Pac Guell's quite intriguing pearl like seating complex and let the camera take the photo. An added advantage of this was that I could get in interesting "looking up from the floor" angle.

As it happened though, I got this. You can just see a little bit of me. Just.

.

Nobody expects you to be taking a photo with a mini tripod and nobody notices your camera on the ground. I suppose it could have been worse. He could have accidentally given the camera a good kick.

No comments:

Blog Archive