Saturday, February 28, 2004

My digital camera does not do well in unusual or poor light conditions, I know.

It is one of the basic facts of being a technically savvy person that you end up doing lots of unpaid tech support for your friends and family. This is fine. I actually find locating and solving technical problems to be kind of satisfying, so a lot of the time I don't actually mind. (I am not sure how I feel about Perry de Havilland's home ethernet though. Debugging this is sort of like entering an intellectual cavern of death) And anyway, if nothing else your friendds and family end up buying you lunch quite frequently.

But this appears to be a new one. A campaign appears to be underway to ensure that I ultimately obtain the same model of digital camera as lots of other bloggers, so that I will then solve their problems as well as mine. This is, shall we say, an interesting development.

No comments:

Blog Archive